Dr. Catt Bui and the team at TOOTH No.7 take the dental and overall health of our patients very seriously. We understand that these can be uncertain times, but we have taken steps ensure that we can continue to deliver quality and compassionate dental care while still protecting you from COVID-19 and other airborne pathogens and health hazards.
Here are the steps we have taken:
- Screening: Before your appointment we will send you COVID-19 questionnaire via email. Please complete and return it to our office prior to your visit . When you check in for your appointment we will ask you the same questions and take your temperature. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are running a fever you will need to reschedule your visit. We also screen all of our team members before we open for the day.
- Cleaning & Sterilization; We thoroughly clean and sterilize every operatory and sterilize or dispose of instruments between every patient. Common areas of the office are cleaned on a regular schedule throughout the day.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Our dentist and clinical team wear new masks and gloves for each appointment.
- Contactless Payment: We utilize Google Pay, Apple Pay and online payments.
- Patient Access: We have arranged our waiting room to meet social distancing guidelines. We also stagger appointments to keep the number of people in our office to a minimum.
What you can do:
- Please return your completed COVID-19 questionnaire before your appointment.
- If you have a fever or feel ill on the day of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
- Wear your mask during your visit except while you are receiving treatment.
- In order to limit the number of people in our office, we ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you need someone to drive you home, they will need to come to the office when your appointment is finished. If you are bringing a child or special needs patient in for treatment we ask that only one parent, guardian or caregiver accompany the patient.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have about our COVID-19 precautions in Houston, Texas. Call our office at (713) 465-3626 and speak with a member of our team.